Learn. Play. Laugh out loud.
All the fitness and wellness classes, guest lectures, studio art, and waterfront activities you’ll find here barely scratch the surface of everything there is to do and enjoy at The Atrium at Navesink Harbor. Every day, residents attend a variety of interesting events and activities not only on campus, but throughout the greater community as well.
You’re retired. Time to get busy! Use the easy contact form to discover new activities or call (732) 704-4337.
Activities to energize your retirement:
- Get your wellness on at our LivWell classes such as yoga or tai chi
- Plant, grow, and harvest your own produce in the community garden
- Join the book club, writer’s class, Bible study group, or other interest group
- Spend a day strolling through Riverside Gardens Park
- Take a cruise along the Navesink River in our private pontoon boat
- Participate in the monthly outings to the opera or ballet
- Join residents on a theater trip to the Count Basie Center for the Arts
- Try out eclectic dining options or shop the boutiques in downtown Red Bank
- Capture the sunset over the Navesink River in a watercolor class
- Join a walking group through Monmouth County parks
- Nurture your spirit with guidance from our community chaplain
- Get to know your neighbors as you help in the gift shop
- Join a ladies or men’s breakfast in the cafe
- Volunteer to help with This and That fundraiser
- Go on group trips to New York City and Manhattan
Living at The Atrium at Navesink Harbor means you’ll never be at a loss for fascinating activities to fill your time and engage your imagination.