What Are the Advantages of Living in a Senior Living Community?
Senior Living | 01/8/21
Retirement is an exciting stage in your life. You have more time to go out and explore the world, or to simply relax and enjoy each day as it comes. And there’s no better way to enjoy life to the fullest extent than by choosing to move to a senior living community.
Maybe you’re well-aware of senior living communities in your area, like Springpoint Life Plan Communities (also known as continuing care retirement communities), but you aren’t sure what they really offer. Senior living communities combine an independent lifestyle, hospitality and access to all levels of healthcare all in one convenient location.
Making the move to a senior living community is an exciting choice to make, but you may be wondering — what are the benefits of making this move?
10 Benefits of Senior Living
- Enriching Opportunities to Improve Your Overall Health & WellnessSenior living communities understand the importance of helping you stay happy, healthy and engaged. You’ll find high-quality wellness programs and activities that focus on your physical, social, emotional, intellectual, environmental, spiritual and vocational wellbeing.
- No More Home MaintenanceTired of paying for home repairs, spending your time cooking and cleaning, raking leaves, shoveling snow or fixing those leaky gutters? Leave those tasks to a team of helpful, caring professionals with no extra cost to you.
- A Secure Financial FutureThe Atrium at Navesink Harbor offers several financial plan options designed to meet your specific financial goals. All-inclusive pricing at a senior living community covers all your maintenance, housekeeping, utility and property tax costs and a multitude of unique conveniences and services. With one monthly check, you’ll enjoy predictable payments to simplify managing your expenses.
- Decreased Risk of Social IsolationWe believe in providing every opportunity to allow residents to never stop learning or growing, as we know this leads to the best sense of wellbeing. You’ll find a diverse range of daily and weekly activities at senior living communities, all designed to keep you engaged with others who share your interests.
- Eased Concerns of Family MembersMoving to a senior living community helps ease the worries your children may have about your healthcare needs down the road, as they know you’ll have access to a comprehensive continuum of care in a place that is comfortable and familiar.
- Access to Quality Healthcare OfferingsA Life Plan Community offers varying levels of care to residents, from independent living options to assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory care services. Our goal is to provide the care you need in order to thrive while still maintaining the highest level of independence.
- Boosted IndependenceOne of the most common fears older adults have about moving to a community is that their independence will be compromised. In leaving home maintenance to our team of caring professionals and with access to plenty of physical, social and recreational activities, you’ll feel more active and independent than ever before.
- Access to a Wide Variety of Services and AmenitiesBesides your own personal living space, you have plenty of communal space to enjoy your days. Think of it as an extension of your own home — you’re able to simply walk down the hall to participate in an exercise class, enjoy a delicious chef-prepared meal, listen to a renowned author or watch a movie.
- Increased Safety and Security MeasuresYou deserve the feeling of safety in your home. When you live at The Atrium at Navesink Harbor, you can rest assured knowing that we work tirelessly to promote the safety, health, and well-being of our residents and staff.
- An Opportunity to Make a New HomeWhen it comes to making the move to senior living, you’re making the move to your new home. This is the place where you can relax and are able to be your most true self.
Discover the Best Community Living for Seniors at The Atrium at Navesink Harbor
More and more often, seniors are recognizing the many benefits of moving to The Atrium at Navesink Harbor. Don’t just take our word for it, though. Come see for yourself! We invite you to contact us today to schedule your personal tour (either virtual or in-person). While on your tour, we’re happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss our contract options available that will best suit your needs.
Want to learn more about the benefits of senior living? We invite you to download our FREE guide 10 Benefits of Senior Living at Springpoint!